Welcome to the wearetennis.bnpparibas website published by BNP Paribas.
- Company name: BNP Paribas
- Public limited company with a capital of: 2,484,523,922Euros
- Registered office: 16, Bd des Italiens - 75009 Paris group.bnpparibas
- Commercial register [RCS]: Paris n° 662 042 449
- E.C. identifier: FR76662042449
- SIREN identifier: 662 042 449
- SIRET identifier: 662 042 449 00014
- APE Code: 6419Z
- Orias N°: 07 022 735
- Legal representative: M. Baudouin Prot, Directeur Général
- Publication Director: M. Baudouin Prot, Directeur Général, M. Antoine Sire, Directeur de la Communication
- Contacts : Louis Treussard, E-Communications Head Officer, Sebastien Guyader, Head of Brand, Sponsoring and International advertising.
- Site manager : Sebastien Guyader, Head of Brand, Sponsoring and International advertising.
- Design : Sid Lee
- Developement : Les Chinois
- Hosted by : Bearstech
The publisher undertakes to comply with all laws on the establishment and the activity of a website.
BNP Paribas kindly requests that all users read the following terms and conditions carefully. By accessing, browsing or using the website, users acknowledge that they have read, understood, and consented to the terms and conditions.
BNP Paribas draws the attention of users of its website to the following points:
1 - Access to the website:
- The user of this website acknowledges that he/she has the skill and resources necessary to gain access to this website and use it.
- Access to the wearetennis.bnpparibas website is free of charge. The costs of accessing and using the telecommunications network are to be borne by the client in accordance with the terms and conditions set by the client’s access providers and telecommunications operators.
- The publisher cannot be held liable for matters outside its control or for any damage that may be caused by the user's technical environment, in particular computers, software programs, network equipment and any other devices used to gain access to or use the service and/or the information.
- Users are reminded that it is an offence punishable under criminal law to fraudulently access or remain connected to an IT system, to impair or interfere with the functioning of such a system or to fraudulently enter or alter information in an IT system.
2 - Intellectual property :
- BNP Paribas owns or holds the rights to all components that constitute this website, particularly the data, designs, graphics, photographs and soundtracks.
- It is prohibited to reproduce, represent, distribute or re-distribute the content of this website by any means whatsoever, whether in whole or in part, without the prior express authorisation of BNP Paribas. Such action would constitute a contravention of the rules governing the French Intellectual Property Code.
- The trademarks of the publisher of the website bnpparibas.com and its partners, and the logos included in the website, are registered trademarks.
- As an exception, some content (texts, images, etc.) belong to their respective authors and BNP Paribas uses them with the authorisation of the owners of the rights to that content.
3 - Content of the website :
- BNP Paribas endeavours to ensure the accuracy, updating and exhaustiveness of the information disseminated on this website and reserves the right to change the content or presentation of this website at any time and without notice.
- Furthermore, BNP Paribas declines any liability in the event of any delay, error or omission as regards the content of these web pages, nor in the event of any interruption to the service or if the service ceases to be available.
- The information given on the website may be partial and incomplete because of the necessarily simplified nature of the texts, which do not have contractual value. BNP Paribas declines any direct or indirect liability concerning the accuracy, absence of errors, updated nature and availability of the information contained in the website.
- BNP Paribas cannot be held liable for any decision made on the basis of information contained in the website or for the use that third parties might make of it.
- Anyone who wishes to use one or more of the services and/or one or more of the products presented on the website is invited to contact his or her BNP Paribas branch to ascertain the contractual conditions and tariffs applicable to those products and/or services.
- Certain people or certain countries may be allowed only restricted access to the products and services presented on the website.
- None of the products and/or services will be supplied by BNP Paribas to a person if the law of his/her country of origin or of any other country that might concern that person prohibits them.
- However, it remains the responsibility of any interested party to check beforehand with his or her usual advisers that his or her legal and fiscal status allows him or her to subscribe to the products and/or services presented on the website.
4 – Technical information :
- Users are reminded that there is no guarantee messages transmitted on the Internet will remain confidential and that the responsibility lies with the individual to take all appropriate measures to protect his or her own data and/or software programs against contamination by possible viruses circulating on the Internet.
- BNP Paribas cannot be held liable for matters outside its control and for any damage that may be caused by the user's technical environment, in particular computers, software programs, network equipment and any other devices used to gain access to the website or to use it and/or the information it contains.
5 - Hypertext links :
- Hypertext links to other sites from bnpparibas.com cannot in any circumstances incur the liability of BNP Paribas.
- BNP Paribas declines any liability concerning the content and possible losses incurred when visiting websites to which the website leads via hypertext links. The user visits other sites on his or her own responsibility and at his or her own risk.
6 - Cookies :
- Users are informed that when they visit the website a cookie may install itself automatically and retained temporarily in the user’s memory or hard disk. A cookie is a component which does not enable the user to be identified but which is used to record information about the user's navigation on the website.
- Users of the website acknowledge that they have been informed of this practice and authorise BNP Paribas to use it. Users may de-activate this cookie by using the settings contained in their navigation software program.
7 – Law applicable :
- The content of the bnpparibas.com website is subject to the law applicable in France.
- All users acknowledge the competence of the courts of France for everything regarding the content and use of the website or disputes arising therefrom.